Children's National Medical Center Ortho

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

escabar99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Does Anyone Know Anything About Children's National Medical Center In Washington Dc Ortho Program??? Some People Say It's A Fantastic Program Geared Only Towards Private Practice And They Require No Or Minimal Research. I Hear Residents Who Graduate That Program Open Their Practice Straight Out Of School. Does Anyone Know Any More Info. Please Let Me Know. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Escabar99 your assessment is completely accurate. I have a friend who is a first year in ortho their. I also interviewed their last year. So what you see is what you get. Several of the residents in the past moonlight for extra $$ just doing prophies for $35-50/hr.

escabar99 said:
Hey Everyone! Does Anyone Know Anything About Children's National Medical Center In Washington Dc Ortho Program??? Some People Say It's A Fantastic Program Geared Only Towards Private Practice And They Require No Or Minimal Research. I Hear Residents Who Graduate That Program Open Their Practice Straight Out Of School. Does Anyone Know Any More Info. Please Let Me Know. :)

Clinic is pretty small and they share it w/ the pedo dept so things get cramped in there sometimes.