Chinese Arabic or Russian?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bbyyll

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope some one can help me. It's not like my life depends on knowing this or not but I would really like to know what this clock is saying. It came in the mail from China a week ago and I have not been able to figure it out. I would guess because this LDU Company business is in China that it is Chinese, but you never know, maybe the clock was made in China for Russians? The website is www.lducompany.com and the link to the sega sonic the hedgehog clock is on this page http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm
There is a video on thier website on the sonic hedgehog clock page and you can hear what the clock is saying. If some one could tell me exactly what it is saying I would appreciate it. Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Chinese translator here, so I guess today's your lucky day! It is Chinese. The first word is a bit garbled, but it sounds like "hurry up." The second word is definitely "get out of bed!" My wife is a native speaker and heard the same thing.

Yes, that's what it sounds like to me. "Come on, get out of bed"