Hope no one minds me starting a new thread on this topic but the other one is so full of info I wanted to start fresh. I really just wanted to start a conversation about the decision that I am about to face- and I am sure I have company?. I have applied to about 20 American schools (my first time applying) and UCD, Trinity and RCSI. I am 24, doing research. I have interviewed at eight schools, waitlisted at 2, on hold at 3, rejected from 3, waiting to hear from 5 post interview, and I was accepted at 1 school so far and I think I might have a few more options in the US based on how things have been going. My questions: Are there any other SDNs choosing Irish schools over US schools- because I think that is what I want to do based on quality of life of students, location, and the fact that I have always wanted to study/ live in Ireland. When will we know if we are accepted to the Dublin schools? Will I have enough time to really consider my options?