Chose wrong prometric center and time. What to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I just re-scheduled my test and I chose wrong place and time by mistake.
They already charged me 60 dollars.
What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Best case scenario, call Prometric and see if they'll be kind enough to let you switch it to the correct place and time.

Worst case (and most likely) scenario, you'll be paying another $60 to correct the mistake.

Reactions: 1 user
Best case scenario, call Prometric and see if they'll be kind enough to let you switch it to the correct place and time.

Worst case (and most likely) scenario, you'll be paying another $60 to correct the mistake.

Thank you. Yes, I just called them.

They tried to charge me again 60 dollars but I insisted it was by mistake and it happened 5 minutes ago, I told the girl I wanted to return to my older date, and she thankfully checked the availability and did that without charge, but I don't know for sure if I was charged for the mistake or not.

I think I got lucky or not really "lucky" maybe the mistake was my chance and I blew it.

I really want to change this center I read horrible reviews about it, I heard they talk and you hear them even when you wear your earplug and noise canceling headphones, now I am having a panic attack. I really can't do well when people make noises. I am trying to find a better location, but there are no available dates.