1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Cincinnati, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Amy, Jul 26, 2001.

1. Amy

Amy Animal Lover
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Just wondering if anyone on SDN is starting at UC next month with me...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mango

Mango Very Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Hey Amy, I'll be there starting round two! I can't believe summer is almost over. Hey, maybe I'll meet you at the breakfast tuesday morning. I'm sure you are getting really excited about next week. I hope it all goes well for you!

Later, Mango
    PS. Sorry for the personal message everyone...

4. RainaNoelle

RainaNoelle Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello Amy and Meghan! I am not starting yet at UC, but I am applying there now, and live in the area. Interestingly enough Amy, I am also applying to your alma mater, U. Rochester. :) I've been hoping to meet some people in the area with similar interests (especially medicine). If either of you get the chance, drop me an email! I'd love to hear how things are going for you at UC. :D

I do have one friend who's a continuing 1st year med/ped resident at Univ. Hosp. (she took some time off last year so isn't done yet), but she doesn't have much time to get together or talk (surprise, surprise ;) ).

Raina

5. Firebird

Firebird 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Another Kentuckian...three cheers!

6. RainaNoelle

RainaNoelle Member
    7+ Year Member

Where are you located, Firebird? I'm a relocated Kentuckian...a North Carolinian by birth, but I've moved a lot since I finished high school. I've been here for over two years now and really do love it here. :) I'm hoping things will work out so that we can stay in the area. If not, my next choice is to head back to NC (my family is still there).

Take care!
    Raina