Cincy interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackson123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody interview at cincinatti yet? I have mine on tuesday....any feedback would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

mine was really low stress, a pretty easy day all-around

I had my interview in september and I really liked the place. It was my first interview, so I really didn't know what to expect, but it was low stress and very conversational. My interviewer asked a lot of questions about my life outside of school (my job, SCUBA diving, and tutoring) and touched on why medicine and why UC. I know a handful of current cincinnati med students and they all say they really enjoy going to this school.

Good luck with you interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone who interviewed in the first or second week remember when we are supposed to hear back. i remember it to be sometime this week, but totally forgot when. I'm suffering from 10/15 neuroticism.

For anyone who's gotten an interview at UC, how soon did you hear back after being complete. I've been complete for a couple weeks now and haven't heard anything. Also, I'm a UC alum and pretty competitive. Has anyone had to call the admissions office to find out about an interview?

I was accepted on 10/15 after an interview on 10/1... i'll consider myself extremely lucky that my interviewer wrote my summary that day!