Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Cingular or Verizon for New Orleans

Discussion in 'Tech: Medical Apps, iOS, Android, medical devices' started by juleswinfield, Feb 20, 2007.

1. juleswinfield

juleswinfield Bad Mother F*#ker
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey all, I'll be starting at Tulane this year and I was wondering who had better cell service, Cingular(ATT) or Verizon?

Thanks,

Chris

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Drill2Fill

Drill2Fill DentalStudentWannabe
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I went to undergrad in New orleans, and both services should be fine. I personally used cingular, and it had perfect reception at Tulane and Xavier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NR117

NR117 Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know much about Cingular but I can tell you that Verizon's customer service is awful! They interrupted my service for nonpayment when I was on call because they messed up my payment and lost it! Even though the whole thing was 100% their fault, it still took a whole day for them to straighten things out and credit my account the reactivation fee!
    They also make mistakes on their charges, always in their favour of course.
    Very unsatisfied customer here as you can see!