• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

juleswinfield

Bad Mother F*#ker
10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2006
Baltimore
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey all, I'll be starting at Tulane this year and I was wondering who had better cell service, Cingular(ATT) or Verizon?

Thanks,

Chris

Drill2Fill

DentalStudentWannabe
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2006
Tejas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I went to undergrad in New orleans, and both services should be fine. I personally used cingular, and it had perfect reception at Tulane and Xavier.

NR117

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2005
Status (Visible)
I don't know much about Cingular but I can tell you that Verizon's customer service is awful! They interrupted my service for nonpayment when I was on call because they messed up my payment and lost it! Even though the whole thing was 100% their fault, it still took a whole day for them to straighten things out and credit my account the reactivation fee!
They also make mistakes on their charges, always in their favour of course.
Very unsatisfied customer here as you can see!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.