Civilian spouse and Physician recruiters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extracts

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Anyhow, I'm moving with my spouse to the Walter Reed-Bethesda area. She is a civilian physician. We were wondering what resources people used in the area to find positions. Anyone used recruiters? If so any advice or recommendations on which company to work with? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Anyhow, I'm moving with my spouse to the Walter Reed-Bethesda area. She is a civilian physician. We were wondering what resources people used in the area to find positions. Anyone used recruiters? If so any advice or recommendations on which company to work with? Thanks in advance.

you probably will get more activity on civilian recruitment on your other thread. i'll close this one for now, we normally don't allow cross posting. i understand you are trying to cast a wide net but most people in there are of the military variety. if you have military questions, feel free.

--your friendly neighborhood non recruiting caveman

Status
Not open for further replies.