CK results for test takers after August 11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shah_Patel_PT

MD FACP
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else got their CK results who took the test after August 11?? Please post....I am freaking out about my score...

Members don't see this ad.

um from what i heard tests from the week of 8/7 will be released this coming wed sept 13

When you go to nbme does it say (score reported) and give an acutal date? I am still waiting too. Had friends who took it late July and got scores in 3 weeks. Looks like it will be 4-6 weeks before scores come out. On nbme it still does'nt even show a score report date:mad: Let me know if you find anything else out because I get tired of checking 14 times a day and then checking ERAS and then my email all to no avail. This sucks, I don't even want to go to rotations right now.

When you go to nbme does it say (score reported) and give an acutal date? I am still waiting too. Had friends who took it late July and got scores in 3 weeks. Looks like it will be 4-6 weeks before scores come out. On nbme it still does'nt even show a score report date:mad: Let me know if you find anything else out because I get tired of checking 14 times a day and then checking ERAS and then my email all to no avail. This sucks, I don't even want to go to rotations right now.

Mine is still blank as well (no score date)!

Someone please post as soon as they put a date up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is still blank as well (no score date)!

Someone please post as soon as they put a date up!

They aren't updated until midnight on Wednesday's (which I guess is technically Thursday), so when you get up Thursday check it out.....

They aren't updated until midnight on Wednesday's (which I guess is technically Thursday), so when you get up Thursday check it out.....

Yeah....thanks...but by studying the score report trend of USMLE....it seems that scores are reported 1 week at a time......

Current grades are out for the first week of of August 2006. Does anyone know if they release the scores in batches of 2 weeks????

NBME says score has been reported. Called my dean's office and they are going to check to see if they can access scores. Hopefully I'll know in an hour. Good luck!!!:)

I took my exam on Thu 8/24 and was anticipating my score to be reported in 3 wks, which would be today, Wed 9/13. However, ECFMG shows that as of 9/13 my score HAS NOT been reported. I was all ready to put an end to the suspense. Were people who took exam prior to Aug not getting their results in 3 wks? Unless I'm still being affected by the score reporting delay. Anyone who took exam the wk of 8/21 get results? Or shall we all wait o n e m o r e w e e k ?

I took my exam on Thu 8/24 and was anticipating my score to be reported in 3 wks, which would be today, Wed 9/13. However, ECFMG shows that as of 9/13 my score HAS NOT been reported. I was all ready to put an end to the suspense. Were people who took exam prior to Aug not getting their results in 3 wks? Unless I'm still being affected by the score reporting delay. Anyone who took exam the wk of 8/21 get results? Or shall we all wait o n e m o r e w e e k ?

Your test was taken during the update week....hence the delay.

i took my exam on 8/8 (during the quoted delay) and still have not gotten my score back. Also, on ECFMG score reporing is blank.
Anybody get their score yet from a similar test date?
Is there anything I can do to find out what's going on?

Members don't see this ad :)
Your test was taken during the update week....hence the delay.
I thought my exam date of 8/24 was AFTER the announced delay stated to run through "the middle of August".

I just called USMLE and was told that my score was indeed reported yesterday, i.e., in 3 wks. However, this is NOT reflected on ECFMG's OASIS system. So I called ECFMG and apparently they are lagging w/ updating their system and getting the scores out to us.

I thought my exam date of 8/24 was AFTER the announced delay stated to run through "the middle of August".

I just called USMLE and was told that my score was indeed reported yesterday, i.e., in 3 wks. However, this is NOT reflected on ECFMG's OASIS system. So I called ECFMG and apparently they are lagging w/ updating their system and getting the scores out to us.

so we should still get them in the mail in the normal time?
What is the normal time?

so we should still get them in the mail in the normal time?
What is the normal time?
I was told ECFMG will be mailing out score reports tomorrow, so I am expecting to receive it by Monday. In the past the postmark was always on Thu, and arrives on Sat., but for some reason they had to delay it this time. Oh well, at least I know it's sitting there on Market St. ready to go.

I was told ECFMG will be mailing out score reports tomorrow, so I am expecting to receive it by Monday. In the past the postmark was always on Thu, and arrives on Sat., but for some reason they had to delay it this time. Oh well, at least I know it's sitting there on Market St. ready to go.

Does this mean that even if the OASIS is not updated and is blank...we can still expect to get the results?

I'm in the same boat but the weird thing is.. My ERAS has a total of 3 USMLE transcripts on there. one was uploaded way back when, one was on tuesday and one was on wednesday. ECFMG still hasn't released my scores yet either.

:confused:

Does this mean that even if the OASIS is not updated and is blank...we can still expect to get the results?
I was told ECFMG should have the system updated tomorrow by midnight...don't know what's the hold up. But I know for a fact that my score was released by calling both USMLE and ECFMG earlier today. Just wish they could've told me the result over the phone and put an end to my misery. :scared:

I'm in the same boat but the weird thing is.. My ERAS has a total of 3 USMLE transcripts on there. one was uploaded way back when, one was on tuesday and one was on wednesday. ECFMG still hasn't released my scores yet either.

:confused:

i have that too! can someone please post when they have actually recieved their score?

I took my test on Aug. 24 and my deans office received the score and posted it a couple of days ago. Have you tried calling them?

OASIS has been updated today morning.

Even though the last update may be 2 days before.....they updated the USMLE score link only a few hours ago!!!!

Check it and hope to see the following:

"Our records indicate that you have already passed this Step or Step Component or the equivalent NBME® Part. The USMLE Policy on Reexamination generally does not allow applicants to retake a Step or Step Component if they have already passed that Step or Step Component or the equivalent NBME Part."

Dumb question alert:

What the heck do ECFMG and OASIS have to do with score reporting? Aren't they for foreign medical graduates?

OK. But why does ECFMG mail out test reports? Do they do this just for FMGs?

Its not a question of mailing anything.

All I mean to say is that if NBME already electronically transmitted to ECFMG/OASIS that means, NBME actually mailed out stuff to all IMG and US grads....on September 13th......even if online updates may not reflect this.

Just cross your fingers and check the mail on saturday or latest by Monday...u will see what i mean...

Dumb Q Ans.: It is all associated with the NBME.:confused:
There is no such thing as a dumb question. There are only dumb FMG's.

Dumb question alert:

What the heck do ECFMG and OASIS have to do with score reporting? Aren't they for foreign medical graduates?

Your question is both appropriate and valid. US medical students do not use these services.

The answer to this very logical question is YES. ECFMG is the "acting" dean's office during the application process for FMG's. They also serve as the intermediary between the NBME and the FMG. They receive the USMLE scores before the examinee, and then forward the results to the examinee by mail. Oasis (ECFMG's Online Status and Information System) is the central repository of what we FMG's, or FMG's to be, have achieved towards ECFMG certification. It contains such things as when we took the steps, whether or not we passed, and when the results were released to us. This is also where we pay for and receive our ERAS token.

There is no such thing as a dumb question. There are only dumb medical students.

Your question is both appropriate and valid. US medical students do not use these services.

The answer to this very logical question is YES. ECFMG is the "acting" dean's office during the application process for FMG's. They also serve as the intermediary between the NBME and the FMG. They receive the USMLE scores before the examinee, and then forward the results to the examinee by mail. Oasis (ECFMG's Online Status and Information System) is the central repository of what we FMG's, or FMG's to be, have achieved towards ECFMG certification. It contains such things as when we took the steps, whether or not we passed, and when the results were released to us. This is also where we pay for and receive our ERAS token.

Someone has done some investigating!

Someone has done some investigating!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

You omitted a very important part of my original post. I suggest that you reread my edited, "original" version, above.

As for "investigating", you are an FMG to be, like myself, and you should consider how many people will read what you write -- BEFORE posting.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You deleted a very important part of my original post. I suggest that you reread my edited, "original" version, above.

As for "investigating", you are an FMG to be, like myself, and you should consider how many people will read what you write -- BEFORE posting.

Nothing I posted was inaccurate....I think the moderator is here to police the forum...

You dont need to just reemerge with new IDs!

Until 2 am PDT today, OASIS was still dated as Sept 14...so I gave up and went to sleep. This morning the system FINALLY updated to the 15th and showed my most recent attempt as being reported. So I said a prayer, proceeded to register, and the much anticipated red print shows up. Unofficially, I have passed. After 2 yrs and 4 attempts... Step 2 CK is no more.

Until 2 am PDT today, OASIS was still dated as Sept 14...so I gave up and went to sleep. This morning the system FINALLY updated to the 15th and showed my most recent attempt as being reported. So I said a prayer, proceeded to register, and the much anticipated red print shows up. Unofficially, I have passed. After 2 yrs and 4 attempts...Step 2 CK is no more.

Congrats to you man!

took test 8/8

ECFMG updated for me and says score reported 9/13

still nothing in the mail

USMLE Transcript on ERAS has been replaced 3 times (total of 4 USMLE transcript listings)

I took the exam on the 16th and no report for me yet.

JJ

I took CK on 8/9 and result was released on 8/31, i received the score card via mail on 9/1.

Hi,

I took CK on 8/25 and have not received the score yet. Did anyone receive scores from test taken on or after 8/25?

-Pankun

Took CK on August 21st, score reported on September 13th. Arrived in the mail today (September 18th).

Took CK on August 21st, score reported on September 13th. Arrived in the mail today (September 18th).

that's so not fair!
i took mine the 8th and just got it in the mail today.

six weeks of anxiety finally ends with disapointment :cool:

I took the exam on Thu 8/24 and as expected, received my score report today. No suspense as far as P or F, but I was pleasantly surprised at the score :)

So, I took Step 2 CK on 8/30 and did not expect to get my score until end of september at the earliest. But, I have been trying to check just periodically on the NBME site to see anyway...

Basically, I have been trying to "re-apply" to Step 2 CK, and it always said in the past that an "our records show that an open registration form exists for you...blah, blah" and wouldn't let me register.

BUT --> when I did it today, it did let me register! Does this mean I failed??? I mean, if I passed and the scores got reported or whatever, shouldn't it say something like "our records show that you have already passed this exam?"

So, I havn't actually gotten my scores yet, but since it is letting me re-register, I am thinking that must mean that I have a failing score, right?? And basically, I am FREAKING out. :eek:

I had the same thing happen as the last poster and I am freaking out too... Maybe it is a fluke since there are two of us AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Let's pray...:scared: :scared:

passed...but i would love to know what my score actually means. it seems like everyone on here scored in the 99th percentile.. what about the rest of the world. what is the average and the distribution??