CK results for test takers after August 11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shah_Patel_PT

MD FACP
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else got their CK results who took the test after August 11?? Please post....I am freaking out about my score...

Members don't see this ad.

So, I am post call and just found my scores in my mailbox. Must have got them yesterday (9/22) at some point. In case this helps anyone else, I took the test on 8/30 and online it now says they were reported on 9/20.

And I passed! =) So, that weird thing I posted earlier must have been a fluke in the system or something. At least, it doesn't mean that you failed or anything.

As far as mean, etc. goes. My score report (for what it's worth) says the mean was 221 w/ SD of 24 and notes that most scores fall between 140 to 260.

So, anyone know what would be considered a good score? I think for Step 1, one of the PDs at our school said that a good score for a competitive residency was like 240 and above? But, he is pretty crazy, so I don't know... anyone else have any thoughts? It seems like the Step 2 mean is higher than what was reported to me for Step 1.