Cl?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrogE7

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been reading about the C- forms and it seems that we had the same passages. But it would be nice to hear from the CL formers directly.

PS: Didn't think it was really hard, but the experiments were crazy! Increasing efficiency? HUH? I guessed a lot--something I almost NEVER do.

VR: Not as bad as I thought it would be. For some reason I was a LOT faster then I ever am. But I skipped the art passage and went straight to the Democracy passage which I think was a mistake because the art passage was a LOT easier and I hardly had time for it.

BS: Totally fair. Nice bio and orgo. But there were a lot of genetic related questions integrated into them...like the one about the twins and the autosomal recessive trait. Do you remember that one? Ofcourse the Shh passage sucked. I spent 11 minutes on it! I still came back to it in the end and changed some answers. WOW was that a horrible passage. I wanted to cry!

Members don't see this ad.