General Admissions & OTCAS Clarkson University Accepted Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

occtherapy2019

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Foregoing the negative comments I heard from the program on this site, I decided to attend the interview for Clarkson's program this weekend and I was SO GLAD that I did. The program has gone through a lot of changes in the past two years (pre-accreditation phase), but I honestly could not have been any happier with my experience today. The faculty were overly friendly, the students had nothing but wonderful things to say about the program, and I was overall really impressed with their course structure, cadaver lab, simulation lab. Everyone is very confident that the school will be granted accreditation this summer. The interviews were so relaxed and they asked questions not only about my education, but about ME. Such a good vibe from a small, newer program. Really glad I didn't let negative opinions sway me from attending the interview and deciding for myself.

My interview day actually went SO well that I was offered a spot less than an hour hour I left my interview!! I am graciously accepting the offer and will be attending Clarkson's MSOT program this fall! Please comment if you also interviewed or have any questions about the process! Go golden knights!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.