Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Class of 2005 at UConn please See this Post

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Nicholas.OS, Apr 1, 2001.

1. Nicholas.OS

Nicholas.OS New Member

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how many people visit this post here will attend UConn this coming August. I would like to get to know you better because we will be future colleagues there. I am also trying to find a roommate there if You have no one to dorm with.

One more thing, I would like to know some of your academic Achievement regarding GPA and DAT or some other curriculums so that it would help some of other people who are interested in attending the school or will be applying to the school. For myself, I was a UCI reject due to academic probation then transfered to another Cal university to work my butt off raising my GPA from 2.0 to 3.4. My DAT is acad 22/ pat 20, and I have intern experience and research experience in Tumor/Cancer research lab.

Most importantly, I would like to form a study group there, and if you are interested, please let me know your strongest field in biology so that everyone one in the group can help each other. I am excited to meet you there at UConn and wish ya all the best achieving your goals.

Thanx for your reply

Best regards,
    Nicholas

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hey yo nicholas.....just to make u feel better....it suxs to see that fat zero on ur replies section....i'll be ur first...at least u get rid of that zero....how pathetic (don't worry people i know this dude...he's my friend and used to be my roommie for 3 yrs...he's a cool guy so whoever is going to uconn make sure u hook up with him) as u know i've decided to attend uconn only if ucla rejects me as i have an interview comming up. even though going to that same skool with nicholas would be great but the opportunity to stay in sunny LA is too tempting. i guess either would be fine ucla i get to stay where i like and uconn i get to stay with a friend...plus both are good skools. oh ya nicholas...u want my stats..humm... i wonder why
    GPA 3.4
    DAT 21/22
    volunteered, did research, and all that fun stuff
    hey nicholas...u can meet up with me at uconn..ya of course we can form a study group..hahaha alrite...gotta go to sleep...hey when can we go out for dinner..i want to burn ur jungle cd

4. makebuleev

makebuleev Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

are we the only two going to uconn?