Class of 2010 OMFS Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd start the ball rolling, since it's technically application year and all. Who else'll be throwing their lot in the next cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing perio but I think I should be included in this group of future surgeons.

Members don't see this ad :)
You just want to spy on your competition.

Yes, because asking anyone to freely join in the discussion in an open forum is closely akin to spying.

Besides, no one is going to post in this for months, I just figured I'd start it now then sticky it in June when people actually start caring.

bicker bicker bicker... :laugh:

Haven't seen you around these parts for some time.

I am trying to keep my posts at under 2000 so I don't want to waste any. Don't ask why, I ust made it a new goal. Plus my board score is average and I have to network quite a bit and am busy. I'm not afraid of admitting that I am not the best applicant in that one area unfortunately. Hopefully everything else will shine through. Anyway, count me in this next cycle.

Don't worry, I still lurk around.

:D

corolla do you mind sharing your scores? i understand if you do but i just am trying to get a feel about what kind of scores people think are competitive. thanks!