Class of 2011 Brody School of Medicine at ECU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BirdmanRA

Fly in any weather!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Brody School of Medicine thread for the class of 2011! There don't seem to be many of us yet, but heck, we should have an official thread too!

Members don't see this ad.

and thanks for starting this thread. When did you interview?

I interviewed on October 6th, and my acceptance letter was dated December 14th. (I actually received it on the 18th.) I kept waiting to see if someone else was going to start an ECU thread, but finally just went ahead and did it myself. Have you been interviewed or accepted yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, I interviewed on October 4th and still am yet to hear from ECU. I guess no news is good news.

Congrats, I interviewed on October 4th and still am yet to hear from ECU. I guess no news is good news.

In this game, no news is always better than bad news at least. I hope you hear from them soon!:luck:

Just received acceptance to ecu!!

I just interviewed on Feb. 20th, now time for the waiting game

Congrats on the acceptances! I'm actually an M1 at Brody now and I look forward to getting to meet you all in August. :)

Congrats on the acceptances! I'm actually an M1 at Brody now and I look forward to getting to meet you all in August. :)

Depending on if you're there for the summer or not, you may see me in May. I'm applying to the Matriculating Summer Program for Future Docs. Have you heard anything about the program's usefulness in getting you ahead of the game for M1? I just want to know if it's worth the money I'll have to spend to live in Greenvile for 4 months or if its benefit is negligible compared to cost. Overall, though I have heard good things about it.

Thought I would dig this out of the grave. I just got an acceptance to ECU as well. Maybe we should set up a facebook account and see if we can get some more activity for accepted students that way. Anybody interested?

Greg

Facebook sounds good. I'm game. Maybe some of the others will be interested too.

I set up the facebook at the address below. What would be great is if someone at the school would send the link to everyone who has been accepted so they could join since it seems as though not many people will see the site here on SDN.

BSOM 2011 Facebook

Just wanted to bump the thread so any newly accepted folks can find our new home on Facebook. COME JOIN US! Click the link in PHDMD2B's post.

I just saw that this was here--- glad to be a pat of this thread

Hey DrKD, I'm not sure how often this gets updated since most of the discussion is going on at the facebook group.

Greg

Yeah, I'm in the facebook group. I'll see you in August.

Does anyone have any info or stats for the ppl that usually receive the brody scholarship?