Class of 2012: What's going on now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Heading to South America for some Argentine WINTER.:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody else? Somehow people's comments on here make me not feel so dang bored/scared/whatever about the waiting game.

Update on me....I'm done working as of last week. Going to find a place this week. Totally going to enjoy Disneyland the next couple of weeks and cry every time I fill up my gas tank.

I'm quitting my job in like 3 weeks and will cash in my PTO!!!:thumbup: Want to see how far I can get through the Smithsonian before I head south to Richmond. Other then those big events, I've got some serious mountain climbing and camping to do:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else? Somehow people's comments on here make me not feel so dang bored/scared/whatever about the waiting game.

Update on me....I'm done working as of last week. Going to find a place this week. Totally going to enjoy Disneyland the next couple of weeks and cry every time I fill up my gas tank.

sooo jealous of you! disneyland? ugh! I wish. Can't wait to quit in 3 weeks. Got my financial aid package and flipped out. I hate loans!!! Wish I could take back my trip to the bahamas now and apply that money to my tuition. Oh well! Got my books list and went online to see what I can get cheaper. From what I found, $260 in books isn't that bad. Still haven't found a place to live nor a roomate. Guess I have lots to do.

Anyone else?

I went to a wedding on the weekend in Carlsbad, CA. I had a blast and saw my dental hygiene classmates. Then, I went to the San Diego Zoo on Sunday. I've never been to the zoo. It was great exercise. Wow, what a walk! I'm counting down to my out of state move. I'm still hoping to get off the waitlist for my top pick, UW. Oh, and I'm still working on my vaccinations. I have my loans squared away.

I will leave for Temple in early august.

Now: I bartend/wait tables at a restaurant in Okoboji, Iowa.
Work 3 days a week, rest of the time i do nothing and am bored of doing nothing. Water ski every chance i get

Nothing is on tv as of now so im watching hannah montana yeah shes hot :laugh:

what have i gotten myself into.....

Orientation starts on August 17th. I currently work a plain office assistant-type job. In mid-July, I'll either resign or cut back my hours to find an apartment and take it easy before the insanity of moving, orientation, and classes begins. I think that I'll end up gradually reducing my hours instead of just leaving: it'll give me some extra money for start-up expenses and a few little luxuries, and it'll keep me from becoming too slothful. :)

Four more Happy Years:) and
tagging DMD:love: after my name--
I can't wait to join the club!!