class of 2012 - when do you start school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasTriathlete

HTFU
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious when everyone gets started.

GA-PCOM orientation starts August 13th. Classes start the 18th.

Members don't see this ad.

msu

june 22ish

VCOM -Orientation starts Aug 13th, Class starts the 18th

Members don't see this ad :)
AZCOM

Orientation Aug 27
Class Sept 2

LECOM-E has orientation starting Saturday, July 26, and dual orientation/MSI classes starting that Monday (July 28)

RVU-COM

August 4, 2008

OUCOM - July 29th.

CCOM: Orientation Aug 4-8th

Classes start Aug 11th

Western COMP:

Everyone else: orientation Aug 4-8; classes begin Aug 11

Me: prep program Jun 30

KCOM: Orientation Starts August 15th, WCC-16th, Classes start the 17th.

KCUMB Orientation Aug 4th. White Coat Aug 7th MSI classes start Aug. 11th :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
UNECOM Orientation starts August 4th

LMU DCOM: Orientation is July 30th - August 1st and we actually have our first lecture in the afternoon on the 1st! :D

White coat ceremony is on October 18th!

Orientation begins Jul 21, classes start Jul 28
White Coat Ceremony Sep 12

Des Moines University has orientation from Aug 5th-7th (optional tech day on 8th) and classes start the 11th. White Coat Ceremony is September 16 I think.

PCOM starts orientation on August 10th and then we start school on the 18th :eek:`

LECOM B has an orientation July 23, 24, OR 25.. and July 27.. classes start the 28th

ATSU-SOMA
Orientation starts July 28th and classes start August 4th!!!

ATSU-SOMA
Orientation starts July 28th and classes start August 4th!!!
Gotta admit so far LECOM has the earliest start date.. kinda stinks if you wanted a whole summer off.. Oh well.. less than three

Gotta admit so far LECOM has the earliest start date.. kinda stinks if you wanted a whole summer off.. Oh well.. less than three

msu

june 22ish

Orientation starts August 11th. I don't know when classes start.

We at MSU are unlucky as far as start dates... Though we have only Anatomy from June 23rd until the start of the fall semester---

Touro Nevada Orientation on August 4 & 5 with classes starting the 6th. White Coat is October 5.

Enjoying my time off, but am excited to get started!

Enjoying my time off, but am excited to get started!

Time off is nice, but I want to get started before I forget the anatomy stuff that I just learned.

NSUCOM orientation starts August 4th, white coat ceremony is the 10th, and classes start the 11th.

NSUCOM orientation starts August 4th, white coat ceremony is the 10th, and classes start the 11th.

With one of my bestfriends getting married in Orlando on the 9th!

...............whee!

WVSOM

Orientation starts August 4
Classes start August 11

PCSOM orientation starts on august 4th and classes start on the 11th. The white coat ceremony is on September 13

Orientation Aug 4th, school starts Aug 11

For those that are starting early, is the first month of class actually useful?
CWRU starts July 10th but I think the first month of classes are just BS.

I'd rather have a longer summer =(

Don't go to class or start studying until a month into the first term, and let us know what happens. You might be right, and there is only one way to find out.

that was my plan, but I wasn't going to study until the night before the COMLEX. Actually, I'll study the DO voodoo all along.