**class Of 2013**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:hardy:------CLASS OF 2013------:hardy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all very fortunate......don't forget that guys n gals.

Members don't see this ad.

:hardy:------CLASS OF 2013------:hardy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all very fortunate......don't forget that guys n gals.

Not me, I just got skillz

Members don't see this ad :)
13 is my lucky number :)

... my birthday
... my MCAT
... My first Interview
.... My graduating class now that it's official

Don't hate on uneven numbers ;)

I am beginning to realize how OCD I am with certain things. I can't sleep if I know the thermostat is set on an uneven number. I'll actually get up and put it on something else. (It was set to 73 last night)

The only uneven number that doesn't make me feel uneasy is 5. Damn I'm crazy. I also get bothered by unsymmetrical things and crooked pictures.

You should go into plastic surgery, you can make asymmetric things symmetric all day long that way!

Actually, my love of symmetry and the aesthetic along with working with my hands makes me interested in plastics. I'm just realistic and know it'll be a challenge and I try to avoid mentioning it because of the preconceptions. I have a thing for romanesque architecture. Of course, I also have a thing for gothic but that is because it brings me nearly as close to a higher power as nature.

I am beginning to realize how OCD I am with certain things. I can't sleep if I know the thermostat is set on an uneven number. I'll actually get up and put it on something else. (It was set to 73 last night)

The only uneven number that doesn't make me feel uneasy is 5. Damn I'm crazy. I also get bothered by unsymmetrical things and crooked pictures.

HAHA I'm exactly the same way haha

Hi all!! This is my first posting to SDN (believe it or not, I first heard about it during my interviews at OU-COM). Anyway, I am now officially (put my first 100 dollar deposit down this past Wednesday) a member of the class of 2013 at OU-COM and couldn't be more excited. Currently, I am an undergrad at OU and it's nice to have my next four years set into motion.

Hi all!! This is my first posting to SDN (believe it or not, I first heard about it during my interviews at OU-COM). Anyway, I am now officially (put my first 100 dollar deposit down this past Wednesday) a member of the class of 2013 at OU-COM and couldn't be more excited. Currently, I am an undergrad at OU and it's nice to have my next four years set into motion.
welcome and congrats!

I'm accepted x 2 so far. So, guess I'm class of 2013. Crappy number. I hate uneven numbers

Well, 2013 is one of only 6 years with the numbers 0123 in this millennium (I think it is six).

But, I prefer even numbers too. I'm just glad there is a c/o at all :)

Well, 2013 is one of only 6 years with the numbers 0123 in this millennium (I think it is six).

LOL nice observation. Glad to be a part of c/o 2013!

Members don't see this ad :)

:idea:
haha yes it will be six.
the math is a factorial equation that looks like this:

the first number of this millennium is held constant at "2," which essentially means 1 option for the first digit.
which means the next number can only be 0, 1, or 3. But not 2 (to fit the requisite of having 0123 as a millennial date). There are thus 3 options.
That would leave 2 options for the third digit...and 1 option for the last digit.

To find out the total number of combinations we simply take 1x3x2x1 = 6

these years just so happen to be:

:prof:

If it were the only one I'd feel unique. I don't feel special with 6 other times though.

I wonder if I can wait till 2222

Actually, my love of symmetry and the aesthetic along with working with my hands makes me interested in plastics.

You should be aware that plastics is extremely competitive. You'll need great board scores and grades, and it still won't be easy.

Also, you shouldn't go into med school thinking you have an interest in anything. You should be an interestless blank slate. Or else you're shutting doors before you've even peeked inside.

Totally joking, man. :D

Thanks for the tremendously deep insight into something I already know. ;)

It is a shame because I already ordered 5 boxes of personalized scrubs with my name and speciality underneath. I really don't want to revise my CV either. I already put that I complete the surgical residency and fellowship...too much work to change.

Thanks for the tremendously deep insight into something I already know. ;)

It is a shame because I already ordered 5 boxes of personalized scrubs with my name and speciality underneath. I really don't want to revise my CV either. I already put that I complete the surgical residency and fellowship...too much work to change.

I'm surprised you haven't leased an office next to your surgical center, too. I'm sure they'd give you a sweet deal if they knew that you'd be a ghost tenant for the next 10 or 12 years.

You could probably start recruiting patients now too. Show them some sample before and after shots that you made in Photoshop. "These results are typical of my future patients."

I'm surprised you haven't leased an office next to your surgical center, too. I'm sure they'd give you a sweet deal if they knew that you'd be a ghost tenant for the next 10 or 12 years.

You could probably start recruiting patients now too. Show them some sample before and after shots that you made in Photoshop. "These results are typical of my future patients."

Please......I hire someone to do the photoshopping

we had a 2013 thread in the pre-osteo forum all along? :eek:

well then, bump.

I just got the phone call ten minutes ago. I am going to VCOM and I couldn't be more excited!

I should drop a post in here.

And to think I was getting worried just a month ago...:laugh::scared:

You should be aware that plastics is extremely competitive. You'll need great board scores and grades, and it still won't be easy.

Also, you shouldn't go into med school thinking you have an interest in anything. You should be an interestless blank slate. Or else you're shutting doors before you've even peeked inside.

Totally joking, man. :D

:laugh: LOVE this. How many people on SDN have said this for real? Countless... and I have been annoyed every time I've seen it. You and MossPoh are awesome.

Wow...how long has this thread been around?? It has totally been revived!

Lets keep it going 2013ers!!!

Bump

PS this forum can be lame sometimes

One word: Fluvoxamine.

J/K :D