Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
edit: I need to get into OSU and have atleast one of you be my classmates!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Like serious betting? Or you talking like fantasy sports and pools?
I bet for an instant and decided to stop.

well not much. just some guaranteed online stuff. like i'm pretty sure the lakers will win the western conference (sorry).

i wondered if there are big online march madness leagues. i'm killer at that ****

I think it makes it more exciting to follow, especially for a crappy game in which you otherwise would have no interest.

Members don't see this ad :)
There's always something wrong with an All-Star game roster in every sport.
in general though i think football gets it mostly right...at least compared to the joke that is the NBA and others.

does anyone even watch the pro-bowl? It never really interested me. Now that you dont get a free trip to hawaii i dont see why any player would want to go

in general though i think football gets it mostly right...at least compared to the joke that is the NBA and others.

:laugh: NBA sucks with their All Star. McGrady and Iverson starting? :thumbdown:

Baseball sucks since they have to give spots to every team. Football generally gets it "the most right." A lot of times they don't get who should start right, especially at QB.

well not much. just some guaranteed online stuff. like i'm pretty sure the lakers will win the western conference (sorry).

i wondered if there are big online march madness leagues. i'm killer at that ****

See I would never do something like that this far out, just because injuries can always happen. :shrug:

I put $100 on the Magic in game 3 of the Finals when it was Magic -3.0. It pushed, and that was pretty lame.

Zona - I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you!!!!

I guess my hope would be getting off the Jefferson waitlist, though I don't think they start until after I'd already have to move for FSU. I'd also LOVE to get a UVM interview but I'm pretty sure that's just a rejection waiting to happen.

Also, Spursy sent me a birthday card :) And I'm pretty sure he only did it for public recognition, so here it is :p

I guess my hope would be getting off the Jefferson waitlist, though I don't think they start until after I'd already have to move for FSU. I'd also LOVE to get a UVM interview but I'm pretty sure that's just a rejection waiting to happen.

Also, Spursy sent me a birthday card :) And I'm pretty sure he only did it for public recognition, so here it is :p

aww, he's such a nice guy

you should make him work harder for such recognition.... milk him for all he's worth sammich!

Thanks sammi -- hope things at Jeff work out for you sooner than later!

if another person makes a background check thread, i'm gonna **** someone up and inquire whether or not it affects my CBC

Lol, are you THAT cynical of anything remotely nice I do?:laugh:
oh, and you still have my vote for best avatar on sdn
I heard she was thinking of changing it back to Peyton... you know, since he's still in the playoffs :D

good idea brook.

also, don't kick over trashcans outside of crowded establishments within eyesight of law enforcement.

espn just mentioned something about a cp3 for tony parker trade rumor. that would be just dumb if NO goes through with it

espn just mentioned something about a cp3 for tony parker trade rumor. that would be just dumb if NO goes through with it

It would be a salary dump for NO. And it first came up a couple of weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure it was just the Spurs trying to gauge how desperate the Hornets are to get under the tax. It's clear that the crew they have together right now isn't the right mix alongside Paul, and Peja/West/Okafor make too much money for the Hornets to have much real chance to remodel their team for the near future, while their ceiling is pretty clearly a first round loss.

That said, I think the Spurs knew it was a waste of time, they just wanted to poke their heads in to make sure.

It would be a salary dump for NO. And it first came up a couple of weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure it was just the Spurs trying to gauge how desperate the Hornets are to get under the tax. It's clear that the crew they have together right now isn't the right mix alongside Paul, and Peja/West/Okafor make too much money for the Hornets to have much real chance to remodel their team for the near future, while their ceiling is pretty clearly a first round loss.

That said, I think the Spurs knew it was a waste of time, they just wanted to poke their heads in to make sure.

Blair has been a beast this season. Watching your team right now.

that makes absolutely no sense for NO...though i bet cp3 would be happy. Man if that happened san antonio would be sick.

Blair has been a beast this season. Watching your team right now.
He's inconsistent. But now that he's getting starter's minutes, he's starting to put a few good games together. Excited to see what his ceiling is.
that makes absolutely no sense for NO...though i bet cp3 would be happy. Man if that happened san antonio would be sick.
It won't happen :lame:

Gosh Kevin Durant is awfully good. Him and Monta Ellis.

I thought he was just a college guy.
every year they have a night where they switch. So like the pro guys (van gundy and jalen rose or whoever) call a college game while vitale and whoever call pros.

ksmi, you still pulling for Baylor as well? they seem weird with their admissions timeline

I def. wouldn't mind going there, but it's not like my one hope for the rest of the cycle, ya know?

edit: I need to get into OSU and have atleast one of you be my classmates!!!!!

I really hope some of us are classmates. That'd be fun!

Lol, are you THAT cynical of anything remotely nice I do?:laugh:

That's why I sent you a birthday card. And it didn't work.

:D It's OK, these things seem to go in cycles; I'm sure I'll wind up back on top sooner or later.

Oh will you??

Why is Dick Vitale calling a pro game?

Yeah, weird.

Monta Ellis=not an all star, ever.

I agreed with you when you said he wasn't one this year. However, I really don't think you can say he'll never become one, especially if he starts playing better defense and goes to a winning team.

i agree 100% :thumbup:

with that said Deron hasn't been an all-star and he probably gets snubbed again and he def is a top tier player, imo
I think Deron's a lock this year.
That's why I sent you a birthday card. And it didn't work.

Haha did you really? :oops:

And here I was thinking you did it out of the goodness of your heart :(

I usually keep that stuff between friends, so don't consider yourself slighted :) But for the record, ksmi got me an awesome birthday card last year, and for Christmas she got me "Enchanted" so that I can go back and watch it again since I was too tipsy to remember it when we watched it :laugh: Not to mention some awesome CDs too.

ksmi117 said:
Oh will you??
Hmmm... that wording was unfortunate.