Class of 2015 at Michigan -- Apartment search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jade2007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I have found a really nice apartment, 2 bedroom 2 bath for around 950 a month. Lots of perks, including fireplace, washer and dryer, microwave, dishwasher, 24/7 fitness center, outdoor spa, heated pool, etc. etc. Its been the best deal I have found so far. I will be visiting this place on Dec 20th to ensure its as good as it sounds.

However, I need a roommate!!! So if you are a girl, and need a roommate as well, please contact me.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I have found a really nice apartment, 2 bedroom 2 bath for around 950 a month. Lots of perks, including fireplace, washer and dryer, microwave, dishwasher, 24/7 fitness center, outdoor spa, heated pool, etc. etc. Its been the best deal I have found so far. I will be visiting this place on Dec 20th to ensure its as good as it sounds.

However, I need a roommate!!! So if you are a girl, and need a roommate as well, please contact me.

First of all, congrats on your acceptance, Jade! I haven't decided on attending Michigan yet, and haven't paid my deposit for that matter, but would definitely be interested in hearing about the building after your visit if I do end up going to U Mich. Do you know if there are several units available? Hope you have some pictures and more info after your visit!

First of all, congrats on your acceptance, Jade! I haven't decided on attending Michigan yet, and haven't paid my deposit for that matter, but would definitely be interested in hearing about the building after your visit if I do end up going to U Mich. Do you know if there are several units available? Hope you have some pictures and more info after your visit!

There aren't many available, when I talked to the lady she told me to come down soon to check them out and put one on hold. So I'll let you know more details when I get back. If it does hold up to what she said, I'm going to just reserve it, because its sounds like a really nice deal.

I'll let you know on the 20th!!