Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
NYCPM for me! Just got accepted this morning!:)
See you in the city!

Members don't see this ad.

OCPM! Sorry Anklebreaker and JanV! If I ever go to Chicago, you're buyin me a pizza!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on getting in to Midwestern!! You'll quickly realize that you are going to be in one of a few top Pod programs in the US. Be prepared for a very hard academic load. But, when your school has a "true" 98-100% pass rate for boards part 1, you know you've been a good choice. Summary went out this year, and most schools didn't list their pass/fail rates, which means they have something to hide.

Congrats on getting in to Midwestern!! You'll quickly realize that you are going to be in one of a few top Pod programs in the US. Be prepared for a very hard academic load. But, when your school has a "true" 98-100% pass rate for boards part 1, you know you've been a good choice. Summary went out this year, and most schools didn't list their pass/fail rates, which means they have something to hide.

Save it, please. :sleep:

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-10.gif