Class of 2017 California ATT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SildenafilHero

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received their ATT yet? I'm aware that CA BOP employs sloths. My friends from other states have started to receive theirs this week.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received their ATT yet? I'm aware that CA BOP employs sloths. My friends from other states have started to receive theirs this week.
I completed my "deficient" application last week, anticipating 2 more weeks until I get my ATT. I guess more time for me to study

My Naplex NABP status changed from eligibility "requested" to "granted" today. I'm guessing they're on the process of sending my ATT next week.

Got mine. It should come within the next few days if you just graduated and received the requested to granted thing :). Good luck guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
My advice now that your status has changed to "Granted" is to stay up to midnight every night and keep an eye on your email. I had read a couple posts from before about it coming out at midnight, but forgot to on the one day that it was generated and sent out (12:09 AM for me).

I believe that NABP is located in the northeast, so if you are from CA you might want to check your email at midnight EST.

Reactions: 1 user
My advice now that your status has changed to "Granted" is to stay up to midnight every night and keep an eye on your email. I had read a couple posts from before about it coming out at midnight, but forgot to on the one day that it was generated and sent out (12:09 AM for me).

I believe that NABP is located in the northeast, so if you are from CA you might want to check your email at midnight EST.
Yeah my naplex ATT was emailed last night at midnight eastern time. Another advice for CPJE, I don't have my ATT through mail yet but I was able to schedule my CPJE exam using my social security number.

Did any of you graduate from an out of state school? I am from an out of state school and have not seen a status change on the NABP website yet. I had my transcript (the only deficiency remaining) mailed out on the 15h.

Did any of you graduate from an out of state school? I am from an out of state school and have not seen a status change on the NABP website yet. I had my transcript (the only deficiency remaining) mailed out on the 15h.

I am an out-of-state applicant (AZ). I mailed my transcript on 5/15, they received it on 5/19 and my NABP eligibility changed to "Granted" on 5/26; my ATT came at 9pm PST on 5/27. They take up to 2 weeks to process deficiency items, so you'll probably hear back this week :)

I already mailed my CA BOP application a few weeks ago. Do I also register for the NAPLEX via NABP? That's so much money to fork up right now. Can I just wait to get a letter from the CA BOP to make me eligible and then register for the NAPLEX?

I already mailed my CA BOP application a few weeks ago. Do I also register for the NAPLEX via NABP? That's so much money to fork up right now. Can I just wait to get a letter from the CA BOP to make me eligible and then register for the NAPLEX?
It's better to register with the NABP right away. If you wait for the eligibility letter, you'll have to wait another 2 weeks for CA BOP to approve your eligibilty with the NABP. Unlike if you register now, the NAPLEX eligibilty will be granted at the same time.

Anyone ever get to talk to a real person from BoP on the phone? Been 4 weeks since I had deficiencies sent in and can't reach anyone. Nothing but voicemails or automated messages. Not responding to e-mail either.

Hi I am foreign graduate and took fpgee a year ago and passed. I am working as a tech for a year in DC and I wanted to take naplex but I have no idea where to start. Any comment is very helpful I am really confused right now.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from WA state (primary jurisdiction), but also filed my application with the CA BOP. I was able to graduate "early" by finishing my rotations in March. I sent in my completed application mid-April (~17th), and received my CA ATT for the CPJE on April 28th.

I didn't receive the formal letter via snail mail until mid-May. I recommend trying to punch in your SSN into the PSI website everyday after your check has been cashed to see if your ATT has been granted!

I'm assuming majority of you are from Cali. What do you guys use to prepare for CPJE? RxPrep and Pharmacy charts? What's the best for the Law part?

WOO, took CPJE and got my result. It reminded me exactly of naplex only more clinical. Good luck guys ^^!
Wow that was fast. Congrats! When did you take it? I'm taking mine July right after Naplex. I'm using rxprep and pharmacy charts for clinical and weissman for law. You think thats sufficient?

Wow that was fast. Congrats! When did you take it? I'm taking mine July right after Naplex. I'm using rxprep and pharmacy charts for clinical and weissman for law. You think thats sufficient?

Heyhey, I took end of May after I got my ATT. Graduating from an east coast school gave me the advantage of taking up a spot earlier than all the west coast schools since we finished end of April/first week May. Yes those charts and Weissman is enough!

Heyhey, I took end of May after I got my ATT. Graduating from an east coast school gave me the advantage of taking up a spot earlier than all the west coast schools since we finished end of April/first week May. Yes those charts and Weissman is enough!

Did you get alot of calculations?

Hey can u tell us the exact date you took cpje and when you got your result? I took mine on 5/31 but still haven't gotten my result yet :(

Hey can u tell us the exact date you took cpje and when you got your result? I took mine on 5/31 but still haven't gotten my result yet :(

I received my ATT the 21st of May, took it 24th since I live in an area where pharm schools dont graduate til mid June, and posted on here 26th when I first saw this thread haha

(I've been studying since early April, hence why .. yeah)

I received my ATT the 21st of May, took it 24th since I live in an area where pharm schools dont graduate til mid June, and posted on here 26th when I first saw this thread haha

(I've been studying since early April, hence why .. yeah)

Sorry so did you get the result this week?