Class of 2021!!!!11!!!11111!!oneone11!!!11!!!11!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do i have to wear that thing around?
Aside from the white coat ceremony-- probably when you're talking to standardized patients at your school, or if your school has an early preceptorship with the local doc in his clinic.......or if it fits well-- on your tinder pic, bar, local undergrad, gym, high school reunions etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Aside from the white coat ceremony-- probably when you're talking to standardized patients at your school, or if your school has an early preceptorship with the local doc in his clinic.......or if it fits well-- on your tinder pic, bar, local undergrad, gym, high school reunions etc.
My friends would make fun of me, they are already in residency. I just want to low-key graduate medical school.

My friends would make fun of me, they are already in residency. I just want to low-key graduate from medical school.

That's the dream. You can always try stealing an NPs long coat....I think they get a long coat for their ceremony--lucky!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's the dream. You can always try stealing an NPs long coat....I think they get a long coat for their ceremony--lucky!
do they really? I have seen some NP's with some really bad fitting coats. I just assumed they got them second hand.

I am trying to teach myself a programming language or two and take a few other MOOCs
I need to brush up on my French before I go to Europe. Otherwise, I'd probably try (re-)learning Korean.

Reactions: 1 user
do they really? I have seen some NP's with some really bad fitting coats. I just assumed they got them second hand.
dsc_0321-cc-cr.jpg

Well it's not exactly extra long but like 3/4 length. Infinitely more aesthetically pleasing than the short white coat.

dsc_0321-cc-cr.jpg

Well it's not exactly extra long but like 3/4 length. Infinitely more aesthetically pleasing than the short white coat.
Kids-Lab-Coat-Science-Boys-Girls-Childrens-Childs.jpg

this is what I see around my hospital. Dang it based on the coats alone I should have gone NP route.

I am beyond happy to report that I am officially joining the class of 2021!:)

I wish all of you the best of luck in everything that you do!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Can we shut down this eye cancer titled thread and only have the other one open?

Reactions: 1 users