Class of 2023 - Roseman University College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helloantonette

Reaction score
Hi! I couldn't find a specific thread for this so I made a new one.

Did anyone hear back from Roseman?

Members don't see this ad.

not an early decision applicant, but i did apply and not yet gotten anything from them.

yeah, i got an invite for early decision interview a couple days ago

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, everyone, I receive my invite last week as well for early decision.

October 14th at Henderson campus!

Reactions: 1 user
How are you guys preparing for the interview questions
I think there is a section on here that helps students with interviews, also look for last year's thread. It is actually lit lol it has like over 500 replies, this year it's pretty much dead.

Their interviews are a lot like a job interview. They have some specific questions they ask sometimes. I was interviewed by the dean (I'm a P1 this year) and he asked how I would deal with a specific, difficult situation. Some others got the same questions, others got variations on it.

Last edited:
I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow Henderson campus. Also, I have a suit, but I'm uncomfortable in the jacket.

How many students were there at the Henderson campus for ED? I got interview dates from other schools with higher requirements (GPA, prerequisites....) but I'm Stalling the interviews hoping Rossman will send me an interview email

Members don't see this ad :)
How many students were there at the Henderson campus for ED? I got interview dates from other schools with higher requirements (GPA, prerequisites....) but I'm Stalling the interviews hoping Rossman will send me an interview email
there were about 30-35 of us!

The admission emails are starting to go out! I got mine today :)

Reactions: 3 users
I got my acceptance!! ️‍

Reactions: 4 users
Got my acceptance as well!

Reactions: 4 users
Good morning, I received my acceptance yesterday too. I am so excited. Congrats to everyone that got acceptance.

Reactions: 2 users
Any tips for the interview? how was the orientation experience?

Good morning, the orientation was great. The interview I would say be yourself. Always have a smile on your face and come with confidence. Think of it not as a interview but as a conversation you holding with each other that will take the nervousness away, it did for me.

Any tips for the interview? how was the orientation experience?
Just be yourself! The whole point of the interview is for your interviewer to get to know you. I was really nervous going into the interview, but everyone was really nice and it helped calm me down :) As far as the rest of the orientation, you get a mini-lecture about the school and program, a tour of the school, and you get to meet the faculty, staff, and a few current students.

For those who got their acceptance, do any of you want to connect on facebook or something? I'd like to make a few new friends starting this school year ^_^

and possibly look for future housemates o:

Reactions: 1 users
For those who got their acceptance, do any of you want to connect on facebook or something? I'd like to make a few new friends starting this school year ^_^

Good morning, sure that would be great. My Facebook is under Brandy Willis

Hello! I stumbled upon this thread and I think it’s great. Congrats to all those that got accepted. Will anybody be interviewing for October 29, 2019?

Hello! I stumbled upon this thread and I think it’s great. Congrats to all those that got accepted. Will anybody be interviewing for October 29, 2019?
yes, I am

did they say they will send an admission response in a week or 2 weeks for oct 29th interview? this waiting game is killing me.

I’ve heard from some P1 students that some of them got their decisions in 2 days :oops:

Yes add me too but my best bet is Instagram. I’m not on Facebook like that. My IG is imjust_jas. I am so excited to start meeting people and becoming friends

I’ve heard from some P1 students that some of them got their decisions in 2 days :oops:
sometimes it depends on when you apply! (ex. early decision) they go by a deadline on pharmcas :)

now that I have given it some time to think about it, I don't know if i answered the interview questions the best way possible, I'm pretty terrified

Me now waiting time is killing me

for the Oct 29 interview? cuz I haven't received anything yet. what time did you receive it today?
Received it about 1 hour ago. Maybe they are sending them out periodically.

I just got my acceptance from 10/29 interview

Reactions: 3 users
I got my email from them to be a waiting list since yesterday.

• Sad