Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Class Update

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by grahmcracker, Aug 25, 2001.

1. grahmcracker

grahmcracker Member

How's the first few weeks of school going? We are doing OMM training on our fellow classmates. And boy, it's gotten personal. We palpated for pubic bones last thursday. Too bad MD schools don't get this "bonding" experience. :eek:

How have y'alls tests been? I am surprised that I'm doing better in med school than I ever did in undergraduate science courses. Please share your info. :D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason

Speaking of.. Did you know that a Graham cracker (designed by Dr Graham of course) was initially designed as a cure-all? ;) Then again, so was gin :D

Sometimes full of..... useless facts...

-A

4. melancholy

melancholy 1K Member

Attending Physician
    Hey grahmcracker-
    Yeah, we did a lecture on landmarks and had a chance to palpate some personal areas the first day of OMM.. ischial tuberosities and public tubercles being some of them. I've already heard some interesting stories from my classmates :p. You know you can't wait until we do pelvic diaphragm releases..

5. Toran

Toran Senior Member

what school do you go to melancholy?

6. grahmcracker

grahmcracker Member

Hey amra,

gin is my real first name. I am serious. I don't drink. :) How's that for irony?

7. MSafur

MSafur Senior Member

Classes at UNECOM are going well. I think this is our 5th week (seems like forever). Made it through the 1st Gross test, have an Embryology test tomorrow and then our 2nd Gross test next Fri....this never ends!

8. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY

Attending Physician
    Melancholy and I are both at Western/COMP in Los Angeles..