Class Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grahmcracker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How's the first few weeks of school going? We are doing OMM training on our fellow classmates. And boy, it's gotten personal. We palpated for pubic bones last thursday. Too bad MD schools don't get this "bonding" experience. :eek:

How have y'alls tests been? I am surprised that I'm doing better in med school than I ever did in undergraduate science courses. Please share your info. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Speaking of.. Did you know that a Graham cracker (designed by Dr Graham of course) was initially designed as a cure-all? ;) Then again, so was gin :D

Sometimes full of..... useless facts...

-A

Hey grahmcracker-
Yeah, we did a lecture on landmarks and had a chance to palpate some personal areas the first day of OMM.. ischial tuberosities and public tubercles being some of them. I've already heard some interesting stories from my classmates :p. You know you can't wait until we do pelvic diaphragm releases..

Members don't see this ad :)
what school do you go to melancholy?

Hey amra,

gin is my real first name. I am serious. I don't drink. :) How's that for irony?

Classes at UNECOM are going well. I think this is our 5th week (seems like forever). Made it through the 1st Gross test, have an Embryology test tomorrow and then our 2nd Gross test next Fri....this never ends!

Melancholy and I are both at Western/COMP in Los Angeles..