classes u should take in undergrad so med school will be easier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omarsaleh66

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
if u can, try to take anatomy and vertebrate physiology 1 and 2 in undergrad. read a lot of fitness magazines or weight loss books for biochem, u dont need to take the class in undergrad, on the nbme exam, there were so many fitness questions dealing with losing weight or what is going on w ur metabolism when exercisig or dieting like dealing w insulin, glucagon and catecholamine etc...

but now that im taking physiology, we are covering a semester of undergrad in one month, and that semester of vert phys in undergrad is hard so just letting u know that if u can, try to take phys in undergrad.

However, u dont have to take any of these and just work harder in med school and be ok. But if u want an easier life these 3 classes would be good preparation

peace

Omar

Members don't see this ad.

I realize there's two different schools of thought on this, and I'm on the other one. Personally, I think undergrads should use the last opportunity to diversify their educations to take electives not related to medicine at all. If I'm gonna get it taught to me again anyway, why would I want pay tuition twice for the same course? I'm enjoying my last semester in college by taking not a single course related to medicine. I have the rest of my life to worry about anatomy, physiology, and every other "ology" conceivable.