SupremeSurgeon

10+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2008
Status (Visible)
Does anyone know the clerkship dates for Harvard for 2009-2010? I don't go to Harvard but I plan to do a Sub-I there and the latest I could find is 08-09. I'm planning my schedule and if anyone knows of this, please pm me as I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

SoCuteMD

15+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
No more rounding!
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
FWIW Harvard can be difficult to work with in scheduling rotations. A friend of mine was notified very late (as is their policy w/ respect to visiting students) and could not change his schedule. As a result he was blacklisted from that program when residency interview season came around.

alphaholic06

Doctor, Who? Me?
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
FWIW Harvard can be difficult to work with in scheduling rotations. A friend of mine was notified very late (as is their policy w/ respect to visiting students) and could not change his schedule. As a result he was blacklisted from that program when residency interview season came around.

That's screwed up!:rolleyes:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.