Cleveland Clinic Lerner Acceptance December

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

threeeyedfrog

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey to all those who've interviewed at The Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine...has anyone gotten accepted recently? I interviewed in early November and haven't heard anything. Has anyone experienced a similar senario?

Members don't see this ad.

threeeyedfrog said:
Hey to all those who've interviewed at The Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine...has anyone gotten accepted recently? I interviewed in early November and haven't heard anything. Has anyone experienced a similar senario?

I started a similar thread 2 days ago.....the office told me that decisions are usually given 2-3 weeks after the committee meets and reviews your app...they may not have met after your interview until thurs. and fri. so you should hear something soon.....I interviewed Dec. 2nd and I was told that I wouuld hear something by the end of the month....I am so impatient!!!

Interviewed early November. No word yet. I think they meet every 2 weeks on Thursday or Friday.

Add me to those waiting on decision. Interviewed 11/28. This place rocks; I hope I get in.