Cleveland Clinic TOEFL score requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AkyrosKyrios

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any1 any idea about TOEFL score requirements in Cleveland Clinic in order to consider an application for elective?? I'm an IMS with a 260+ score, TOEFL score 107/120 (23/30 in speaking section) desiring an IM elective. Has any1 maybe completed an elective there recently with similar TOEFL score?? Their e-mail answer was quite unclear (the person answering the emails seems a little bit ignorant). Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Has any1 any idea about TOEFL score requirements in Cleveland Clinic in order to consider an application for elective?? I'm an IMS with a 260+ score, TOEFL score 107/120 (23/30 in speaking section) desiring an IM elective. Has any1 maybe completed an elective there recently with similar TOEFL score?? Their e-mail answer was quite unclear (the person answering the emails seems a little bit ignorant). Thank you!!!

This is what is from their website: https://portals.clevelandclinic.org...473/Default.aspx#139291126-toefl-requirements

It sounds like you needed a 26/30 for speaking.

Hi, I completed an elective there but your speaking does not meet their requirement. You could email the coordinator that you are taking it again, and see what they say.
Best of luck!