Cleveland Dental Institute

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

practicalexam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

I am accepted at Cleveland Dental Institute and will moving to Cleveland in June 2020. I was wondering if anyone knows a reasonable apartment complex accessible to clinics. Please let me know as this would ease out my apartment hunt.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I Hope you are doing great. I have an interview at Cleveland dental Institute in 3 weeks. I would like to have some advice. also can you tell me about the bench test? what are the requirements? what do they ask you to do?. I am so excited about the interview and I hope I can get into the program, Thank you very much for any information you can give me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello..how was the interview and the bench test? can you please give some insight. I have mine scheduled next month

Ok..did u prepare for it? did you attend the bench test course of $5000.00 which was conducted last month

pls guide me iam having interview on november 14 can u pls guide me about bench test

Hello

I am accepted at Cleveland Dental Institute and will moving to Cleveland in June 2020. I was wondering if anyone knows a reasonable apartment complex accessible to clinics. Please let me know as this would ease out my apartment hunt.
pls guide me i have interview on november 14 pls guide me on bench test and interview questions

Composite class 4 restoration, 1partial design, u or l denture, gold crown prep