Program-Specific Info / Q's Cleveland State MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OH-OT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info about this program...is it good, ever heard about issues?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about issues with the program itself from its students; however, I'm drawn to it because of the school OT certificate and of the health science partnership with a program for children with developmental disabilities (can you tell I'm interested in peds? lol) I applied in September, and I believe they send out acceptances in mid-March

I don't know about issues with the program itself from its students; however, I'm drawn to it because of the school OT certificate and of the health science partnership with a program for children with developmental disabilities (can you tell I'm interested in peds? lol) I applied in September, and I believe they send out acceptances in mid-March

Thanks for the info slpOT. Did you visit?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info slpOT. Did you visit?
I live in the Cleveland area, so I've spoken to the program director, but I honestly have not had the program tour. I've seen into the classrooms, pretty standard. I personally really like CSU in general

Has anyone heard back one way or another from Cleveland yet? or know when their acceptances/rejections are going out?

Nothing here yet - I think last year they started sending it out around the end of what would be this week. Last year, I got my waitlist email (I was between spots 41 - 50) on April 5th.

Someone I know called today & said that they'll have admissions sent out by the end of April. I wouldn't expect to hear anything for another couple weeks.

Someone I know called today & said that they'll have admissions sent out by the end of April. I wouldn't expect to hear anything for another couple weeks.
So, you haven't heard anything from CSU yet? I'm starting to think its bad that I haven't heard anything yet. I was notify about acceptance to another school mid-March, so I feel like bad news is coming my way with CSU

I just received an email late last night saying I was accepted into the program, but they're only giving me three days to make my decision, so I'm sure more acceptances/waitlists will be coming out soon!

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call back from Dr. Goodman & I'm in the 70's on the waitlist, they had 500 applicants this year. Oh well! My GRE scores were mediocre at best (304 total, 4 writing), and grades weren't outstanding although I completed all 8 prereqs, so I didn't have extremely high hopes. Good luck everyone! :)