Cliffs AP bio for biology?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NuckingFutz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Right now i'm studying biology and I was wondering if Kaplan's blue book and Cliff's AP bio is enough for the section? I'm a bio major so I just really need a kick start to familiarize myself. Do you guys think what I have is sufficient?

Also, is the Kaplan blue book sufficient for the genchem and orgo sections? I have an orgo book from my class but it's HUGE and from what i've read, the orgo section on the DAT isn't nearly as in depth as I thought it was. Are there other recommendations for studying for the chem sections? The blue book definitely looks good but I just want to make sure I don't miss anything.

I'm also hoping that the bio section of the DAT destroyer is up to par with the actual thing -_- since some of those questions are TRICKY. :laugh: Any comments on the Destroyer bio?

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

That's exactly what I did for biology. I say..its about....90% enough. Theres that 10% of bio problems I run into and think wtf?