Climbing the walls

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by marleybfour, Oct 25, 2002.

1. marleybfour

marleybfour Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Guys,

I am getting so frustrated just waiting for the phone to ring that I feel like I am climbing the walls. My file was complete for Nova at the end of September, but I haven't received an interview offer yet. Nova is the only DO school that I applied to as I live in this area and have a husband that does not wish to move. The next closest school to me is University of Miami but my MCAT scores are not really in their ballpark so I am not holding my breath . I am also not going to redo the MCAT's or reapply. So.....it's Nova or BUST for me!

Has anyone received an interview invite lately? I called Nova last Friday and was told that my file was on Mary's desk. Anyone know what that might mean?

Thanks for any info!! I just needed to vent.

Congrats to everyone with an acceptance. You should all be very proud. It's a big accomplishment.

Marley

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Patience is a virtue.

When I applied, my interview invites were spaced out over 2 months. My applications were completed sometime in early September and I heard in late September to late November.

Early interviews are good, but it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Best of luck and hang in there.

4. marleybfour

marleybfour Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks JP,

It's just so hard not knowing where I will be next year at this time or being able to plan anything. I'm also afraid to spend any money just in case I get in. It's just frustrating...but I'm sure everyone already knows that.