Clinic and Procedure Note Templates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ml2001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

I'm changing jobs and need to come up with clinic and procedure note templates at my new job and looking for direction in terms of creating clinic visit and procedure note templates for outpatient pain/spine practice. There is a book by ASIPP on practice management guidelines, but not sure if it has note templates. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated. Thnx...

-ML

Members don't see this ad.

What were you using at prior job?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I was using the templates created over the years by the pain guy who was already there in the practice. For various reasons, I do not want to use them at my new place. Thnx.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i believe control-C and control-V may be helpful here....

ASIPP on practice management guidelines

I bought this and did not find it helpful thus far. I will look and see if there are templates.

Painsource has nice templates that you can adjust to your specifications for many common procedures.
For clinic visits, the template depends a lot on what kind of EHR you're using (if any), I use EPIC and so my clinic note templates are heavily tricked out with macros of various sorts.