Clinical Anatomy made ridiculously simple!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ussdfiant

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I picked up this sucker for a couple of bucks and wondered if anyone has an opinion on it.

Members don't see this ad.

uss

Did you get it around here?
(Philly)

Or did you grab it from online somewhere.

Also...I was wondering where Temple Medical bookstore is...I would like to stop by and compare prices btwn here, Penn, and Temple.

Thanks
Josh

What's up Josh!

I got the book on ebay and figured that it couldn't hurt. Temple Med's bookstore is on the first floor of the Student Faculty Center (SFC) which is on the corner of Broad and Ontario (about 2 blocks down from the med school). When you do your comparisons, let me know which bookstore has the best prices!

Members don't see this ad :)
The cheapest web site I've found for medical books is http://www.medsite.com . Usually their price matches my book store so I just purchase from there or if I'm lucky from an upperclassman, but sometimes medsite mails coupons. One time I think that I got a coupon for $50 off a purchase of $150 from there.

Originally posted by ussdfiant
I picked up this sucker for a couple of bucks and wondered if anyone has an opinion on it.

I've heard that this book is a must have. I'm buying it from an upperclassman.

Just got it yesterday. For what its worth, so far I like it.
leseratte.gif

There is also the Jefferson bookstore on 11th between Locust and Walnut. I know that we (Jeff students get 10% off cover price, but I'm not sure whether or not it is limited to us, or whether they check at all.