Clinical and NeuroPsychology Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preapoptosis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to graduate with my BGS in Psychology and English & I was wondering what some other post-undergrads did to get into either clinical or neuropsych programs. I'm really interested in both!!!

I've taken quite a few BioPsych classes in my year abroad in England, and I'll have over a 3.0 or 3.5 when I graduate. I am so nervous about applying to grad school and I really need advice! Questions:

• How many schools did you apply to before you got in?
  • What were your grades like?
  • What was your GRE score?
  • Do you have a stipend or GTA position?
  • Did you do anything to 'up' your game when applying? (Please don't tell me that you saved babies in El Salvador from burning huts while working full time as a nurse in a poor village...Or worked with gang kids that constantly slapped you in the knees & helped them to reach new states of being while studying parttime and getting perfect grades.... That will be super depressing if that is what admissions people are looking for, cuz I am soooo not that).
..anything else helpful would be appreciated greatly.

P.s. don't ask about why my minor is in English....I just happened to have enough classes in that field to minor in it!

Members don't see this ad.