Clinical Experience Angel States for US Citizen IMGs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica Lewinski

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the "Clinical Experience Angel States for US Citizen IMGs"? i.e. for a US Citizen IMG (ECFMG Certified), what are the states presently, that can be possible candidates for applying, for obtaining some US clinical exeperience for a year (while waiting this year for a possible match)? I think TX, CA, NJ, VT, SC, SD, ND, LS, MS, OK and CO are almost hopeless these days(??), as per the info I could gather so far, from different friends. Any places still open? And, any other places not worth investigating and wasting efforts? [I'm talking about a no-risk-to-hospital, zero-dollar-salary type of clinical-work, that is a win-win situation for both- the candidate and the hospital].

Members don't see this ad.

Erica Lewinski said:
What are the "Clinical Experience Angel States for US Citizen IMGs"? i.e. for a US Citizen IMG (ECFMG Certified), what are the states presently, that can be possible candidates for applying, for obtaining some US clinical exeperience for a year (while waiting this year for a possible match)? I think TX, CA, NJ, VT, SC, SD, ND, LS, MS, OK and CO are almost hopeless these days(??), as per the info I could gather so far, from different friends. Any places still open? And, any other places not worth investigating and wasting efforts? [I'm talking about a no-risk-to-hospital, zero-dollar-salary type of clinical-work, that is a win-win situation for both- the candidate and the hospital].

thread closed due to SDN TOS Violation (multiple posts in multiple forums).

Status
Not open for further replies.