Sep 21, 2010
Status
Hey everyone, quick question. I'm interested in strong clinical MSW programs, and I've been looking into Smith because they have their program set up so that you attend class in July + Aug, then do a placement Sept - May, basically anywhere in the country. I love the idea of this... getting my degree while still getting to experience living in different places! I've heard that Yeshiva has the same option, too.

Does anyone know of any other MSW programs that have a very strong clinical focus, and arrange their schedule so that study time is condensed and placements can be done in other parts of the country or world?

iwashmycar

7+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2009
Status
Psychology Student
Hey everyone, quick question. I'm interested in strong clinical MSW programs, and I've been looking into Smith because they have their program set up so that you attend class in July + Aug, then do a placement Sept - May, basically anywhere in the country. I love the idea of this... getting my degree while still getting to experience living in different places! I've heard that Yeshiva has the same option, too.

Does anyone know of any other MSW programs that have a very strong clinical focus, and arrange their schedule so that study time is condensed and placements can be done in other parts of the country or world?

I'm interested in the same type of program (with a block sequence option). University of Montana has something similar as well, I believe...