Clinical Psych at USUHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leopardgirle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that there are some mentions of the Psych program at USU, but I wanted to get some more detailed info...
I'm AD AF, I just sewed on E-5... I am planning on applying to USU next year (to start fall 2010) and have been trying to get as much info as possible, especially from prior service. Oh, and I am mil-to-mil, my husband is same rank, and works in CE, so we will probably be trying to get him orders to Andrews or Bolling. So any advice or info to share would be great. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know that there are some mentions of the Psych program at USU, but I wanted to get some more detailed info...
I'm AD AF, I just sewed on E-5... I am planning on applying to USU next year (to start fall 2010) and have been trying to get as much info as possible, especially from prior service. Oh, and I am mil-to-mil, my husband is same rank, and works in CE, so we will probably be trying to get him orders to Andrews or Bolling. So any advice or info to share would be great. Thanks!

PM me, I can give you someone to talk to. I am prior enlisted AF, and I go to USUHS, but I'm Navy now.

Mark