Clinical Requirements for Each School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tiffanytchen25

Reaction score
Hello, what would y'all suggest is the best and most effective way to do school researches, specifically on clinical requirements for each school? I am looking to apply to schools with strong clinical and GP training.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently bought a membership to gradschoolgrades.com, which was $30 for a year membership with a discount code I received. It has testimonials from students sharing their experiences at their dental school, along with clinical data from each school listed and ranked. They list the # of crowns, root canals, and dentures required at each school, along with the average number of each actually completed by graduation. I think it's worth the price.

Reactions: 1 users
There were threads on this stickied in the dental forum. Can’t seem to find them right now.

Check medicare/medicaid dental coverage by the states. States with coverage that includes crowns/root canals/SRP etc. will likely have their students doing more work than states with poor medicare/medicaid coverage.

Reactions: 1 user