Clinical Research Assistant Job Opportunity- NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am writing regarding a clinical research assistant opening at a leading cancer center in New York City. The job entails working with a team of physicians and nurses to screen, recruit, and evaluate patients and their availability for clinical trials, as well as all data collection/entry/analysis for protocol studies. Requires Bachelor's Degree, research experience preferred.

The position is open immediately. Please send PM if interested.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Im interested in the position but would like to know where i will have to send my info to since there was no email address or phone number. Please email me back at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
HI I am interested as well. My email is [email protected]

Lol, all this interest for a Research Assistant job, apply directly there is PLENTY of them at all Medical Schools in NYC and outside NYC. Go directly to the websites and apply, you will definitely get a response, there is usually high demand do to the fact that no one with a college degree wants the boring low paying job...

hey helpful doc i really need help... my wife is a nutritionist and we've just moved here from india saw ur post onm clinical resaech and the oppurtunities available... could you send me a link wher i could search for these jobs i would really appreciate it... thanks

hey helpful doc i really need help... my wife is a nutritionist and we've just moved here from india saw ur post onm clinical resaech and the oppurtunities available... could you send me a link wher i could search for these jobs i would really appreciate it... thanks

Just google the website of any medical school in the city you live in, usually all of them have Research Tech, Assistants or Clinical Research Assitant positions because they are constantly doing research, jobs are extremely low paying hence why alot of people just do it for a year or two until they find something better or go to professional school. So depending on what state you live in, find nearby major universities or medical schools and you will always find openings, trust me, and YES ALWAYS, just be persistant in your search.

I am writing regarding a clinical research assistant opening at a leading cancer center in New York City. The job entails working with a team of physicians and nurses to screen, recruit, and evaluate patients and their availability for clinical trials, as well as all data collection/entry/analysis for protocol studies. Requires Bachelor's Degree, research experience preferred.

Thanks.

Greenerd,

I think you should immediately eliminate all of the people who have already posted on this Thread, if you have not already done so, based on their inability to follow directions! :laugh: You specifically wrote that they should PM you and, instead, they are all posting their e-mails and asking you to waste your time contacting them. Who would have thought that SDN has so many blockheads hanging out on its site! :laugh:

Greenerd,

I think you should immediately eliminate all of the people who have already posted on this Thread, if you have not already done so, based on their inability to follow directions! :laugh: You specifically wrote that they should PM you and, instead, they are all posting their e-mails and asking you to waste your time contacting them. Who would have thought that SDN has so many blockheads hanging out on its site! :laugh:

How true!!!

If you're a recent graduate who is looking for a job then you might want to try postdoctoralfellowcrossing.com. Here you can post your C.V and have institutes search for you or you can try your hand at searching for jobs that you believe would benefit from your area(s) of expertise. Be sure to check it out if you really want to, and are sincere, about finding a job.

i am inyterested

Thanks.

HI there, I am an MD that had to resign from residency due to pregnancy complications this year. I am trying to find a PGY 1 spot but would love to do research till I can. Thank you. You can contact me at [email protected]

Hey, I am an ECFMG certified med graduate who is permanent resident in NY. I am looking for some research position. If any one can help me, please reply me at [email protected].

Hey Greenered, please let me know the contact information about this research position.
Thanks