Clinical research in Activities section categorization and other Qs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supersaiyanvegeta

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
supersaiyanvegeta said:
so they do benefit from it, but the data we collect is mainly for research purposes and not a clinical trial.
Refer to them as pts. It IS clinical exp.

Reactions: 1 user
Refer to them as pts. It IS clinical exp.

I disagree. They are not patients, they are research participants. List it as research, in the description, mention that you do human subjects research. Don't "up-code" it to clinical. You have enough clinical as it is and if anyone wants to give you credit for clinical engagement, that's fine but you don't want to find someone who will ding you for calling something clinical when it does not involve patients receiving clinical CARE.

Reactions: 1 users
LizzyM said:
I disagree. They are not patients, they are research participants. List it as research, in the description, mention that you do human subjects research. Don't "up-code" it to clinical. You have enough clinical as it is and if anyone wants to give you credit for clinical engagement, that's fine but you don't want to find someone who will ding you for calling something clinical when it does not involve patients receiving clinical CARE.
I guess this is the safer option but you might want to reach out to the schools that you have in mind and ask them if that's what they consider clinical exp

Last edited: