Clinical Research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaded03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you perform research with human subjects and are actively performing experiments and training with them, what classification of research is it? I am a bit wary to say it's clinical, since I understand what traditional clinical research involves. I suppose if you need more information I can always provide.

Members don't see this ad.

If you perform research with human subjects and are actively performing experiments and training with them, what classification of research is it? I am a bit wary to say it's clinical, since I understand what traditional clinical research involves. I suppose if you need more information I can always provide.

Google "define:Clinical research"

LoL. I understood the traditional definition. My research wasn't so much about testing drugs or devices, but it's hard to say it was basic science because of basic science's correlation with bench work. It was more along the lines of physical therapy. I guess I should stick with basic science, but it seems awkward.