Clinical Rotation Edward Via - Auburn (VCOM-Auburn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperMan12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
By any chance, any of you guys can provide me with little more information regarding VCOM-Auburn Clinical Rotation Sites? I try googling and searching for them, but I could not find any solid information.

Members don't see this ad.

They are in the process of assigning them. Talking to staff, I have heard they have lined up twice as many locations as they need, and are in the process of narrowing them down. The sites will be spread out across Alabama, Georgia, and Florida, with one or two of them overlapping with UAB.

Reactions: 1 user
Any new developments? I recently heard from a current student B'ham is a site but no indication as to which specific hospital, and also the FL panhandle, again never heard specifics.

They are in the process of assigning them. Talking to staff, I have heard they have lined up twice as many locations as they need, and are in the process of narrowing them down. The sites will be spread out across Alabama, Georgia, and Florida, with one or two of them overlapping with UAB.