Clinical Rotations at AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

San_Juan_Sun

Professor of Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those at AZCOM, would you mind posting your thoughts about the preceptor rotations at AZCOM? I've heard some good things (great 1:1 experience with physicians) and some bad things (you have to find your rotations for yourself basically). What's the real story? Do you guys feel like you are getting exposure to enough pathology? Are you rotating at places where residencies are being offered, or just with community physicians and groups? Last but not least, are you happy with your year 3 and 4 medical school educations at AZCOM?

Thanks for sincere replies. AZCOM is my number 1 choice, I just want the scoop from some people who are there and are doing that. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

SJS-- i'm not sure exactly how-- but try to search for a similar topic. Tedsadoc gave us some really great info on it. I personally think it is a super idea and have actually heard that many schools are starting/have started similar programs.

I'm also interested in the answers to San Juan's question...

Thanks! :hardy: