Clinical vs Science Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mxa144

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got three summer research offers one in Hospital doing breast feeding research, others in Biophysics and physiology seeing how cardiac and liver cells regulate Mg2+ transport and genetics exploring obesity both at medical school. The research in hospital and biophysics department are both summer research programs. I don't know what I am more intreseted in, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what I should accept.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I got three summer research offers one in Hospital doing breast feeding research, others in Biophysics and physiology seeing how cardiac and liver cells regulate Mg2+ transport and genetics exploring obesity both at medical school. The research in hospital and biophysics department are both summer research programs. I don't know what I am more intreseted in, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what I should accept.
Thanks

If you had been accepted to only one, which one would you have wished to get?

Which one is going to teach you some skills that you are interested in acquiring?

I ask because the adcom doesn't care what you do what how enthused you are about what you did will come across in your writing and interviewing and that will matter a lot!