MD & DO Closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted898470

Nope.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
And what reputable DO schools would you recommend? Especially ones that aren’t super committed to primary care.
One of the main reasons Touro-NV really made me love them was ZERO emphasis on primary care during the interview. It surprised me in a really good way; I thought way more highly of the school than I ever imagined I would... even if it does look like it should be called Costco University from just eyeballing the building.

These are the schools where I would not be a reapplicant.

Albany
Vermont
Oakland
SLU
Rochester
Wayne state
UCAL
Kaiser
Roseman
California Northsate
Western

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking of adding

Temple
Jefferson
Western Michigan

And what reputable DO schools would you recommend? Especially ones that aren’t super committed to primary care.
You should apply to these schools that you did not apply to before (except Wayne State and Rochester). You could also add these schools:
Seton Hall
NOVA MD
West Virginia
Creighton
Of the schools you are thinking of reapplying to you can remove Jacobs and Stony Brook since they accept very few non residents with your GPA. Add a few more DO schools including the CA schools, AZCOM, ATSU-SOMA and TUNCOM.

You seemed to have a pretty good app the first time, any idea what went wrong? How many schools did you apply to? Asking because my stats are kinda similar..

These are the schools where I would not be a reapplicant.

Albany
Vermont
Oakland
SLU
Rochester
Wayne state
UCAL
Kaiser
Roseman
California Northsate
Western

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
You should apply to these schools that you did not apply to before (except Wayne State and Rochester). You could also add these schools:
Seton Hall
NOVA MD
West Virginia
Creighton
Of the schools you are thinking of reapplying to you can remove Jacobs and Stony Brook since they accept very few non residents with your GPA. Add a few more DO schools including the CA schools, AZCOM, ATSU-SOMA and TUNCOM.
Thanks for your advise!