CLS - Clinical fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

namtom

Reaction score
Hi All,
I need some help/ information for deciding future career. I have a PhD in Chemistry and 3 yrs postdoctoral research exp adn have around 20 publications. Due to some reasons I have to stop working for 7 yrs. I started working as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist 2 yrs ago in one of the top hospitals. I enjoy working in the lab again and I want to stay in this field of Clinical lab setting as its much more fulfilling for me than research but I am bored doing the same tests everyday. I have though about applying for Clincal chemistry /diagnostic fellowships to become Clinical lab director but not sure how are my chances. What are some other future career options for me.?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,
I need some help/ information for deciding future career. I have a PhD in Chemistry and 3 yrs postdoctoral research exp adn have around 20 publications. Due to some reasons I have to stop working for 7 yrs. I started working as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist 2 yrs ago in one of the top hospitals. I enjoy working in the lab again and I want to stay in this field of Clinical lab setting as its much more fulfilling for me than research but I am bored doing the same tests everyday. I have though about applying for Clincal chemistry /diagnostic fellowships to become Clinical lab director but not sure how are my chances. What are some other future career options for me.?
Thanks
This forum is for those preparing to apply to medical school. Do you have questions about whether you could be a good candidate for a medical career?