Clubs/Activities for Premed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Projectx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, was just curious, would it help out in the future when I apply to med schools if I had previous experience with activities and clubs in college? or is it just a time drain?

Members don't see this ad.

No, they def help-med colleges love to get people who r diversified, who have many dimensions that are present on their resume/app. Join a few, just dont kill yourself over them

yes it will help

Members don't see this ad :)
Spend time with what you love. It can be any kind of club (not just pre-med club or chem club). Don't just go to a meeting each week (or whatever); work your way up in the leadership of the club or otherwise get involved in a way that you can be passionate about when/if an interviewer asks about it.

Hey, was just curious, would it help out in the future when I apply to med schools if I had previous experience with activities and clubs in college? or is it just a time drain?

no it is just a time drain...I mean there are better things to do in life than to help less fortunate/ailing people...my god...that's like so not hot...that's pathetic...OMG what are you even thinking!

Here is what is hot...sitting in my room and...OMG...staring at my books for 10 hours/day...and getting a 4.0...becoming a hermit is HOT...that's HOT...I like thaaaaaaat...no that's COLD...I like thaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no it is just a time drain...I mean there are better things to do in life than to help less fortunate/ailing people...my god...that's like so not hot...that's pathetic...OMG what are you even thinking!

Here is what is hot...sitting in my room and...OMG...staring at my books for 10 hours/day...and getting a 4.0...becoming a hermit is HOT...that's HOT...I like thaaaaaaat...no that's COLD...I like thaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
is this even English?