Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it is funny that you are always suspicious of me :laugh:

I think it is best not to reveal who is cleared unless they come under fire - perhaps tell one other cleared person in your group who you have cleared in case you are killed at night. JMO

I have no idea why. I think it's because you totally flew under the radar one game and it scarred me :laugh:

That's what I was going to do. I'll be more available this week, so I won't miss a lynch and a chance to defend someone. I don't want to set up conversion targets for the wolves.

Obviously, if we get down to only a few people, though, I'll spill the beans.

Members don't see this ad.

Yay! I can speak again.

But seriously WTF, if you wanted to play pool that badly you could have just asked. You didn't need to twist (aka tie up) my arm to convince me. ;)

Way to go villagers! I just knew SOV and IPB were in cahoots; too much trust there. And thanks for everyone that had my back when WTF transported me to solitary confinement! I felt so loved. :love:

Off to take a final, but I'll check back in later. Great job wolf hunters!

Yay for getting a wolf!! I'm glad we ended up voting the right way, even though I wasn't sure how I was going to vote until the very end. Sorry I suspected you, WTF!

I agree with what others have said and that you shouldn't post who you've cleared unless it's needed to save that person. I only pressured IPB to share her (non-existent) list because at that point I thought the wolves already had her list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well done everyone! Just got home from work so only really caught that lynched a wolf. Have to go eat dinner and then take my dog in for his annual visit and then I'll be able to catch up more fully.

Damnit. I was suspicious of IPB long ago but let myself get distracted by the kerfluffle.

Sorry WTF. :(

Way to go, everyone else.

You know the other thing that annoys me? I even brought it up in a thread - I protected IPB a night or two ago ... and nobody attacked her. If you were the wolves, you'd attack a seer. I even suggested that thought. And then I talked myself out of it with the "oh, maybe they didn't attack her because they thought she'd be protected."

Dumb. She'd be target #1. Every night. At least for silencing if nothing else.

I hate it when I get to the right conclusion but don't pull the trigger.

I protected WTF with the pipe. I hope you all agree. I will probably lose it tomorrow, so I can safely share it here.

Firefly said sorry newbie wolf and then edited it to say sad beans before anyone else posted so it doesn't look like it was edited.

Haven't posted one in a while, and I find this one appropriate :)
funny-dog-pictures-big-bad-wolf-early-years.jpg

You know the other thing that annoys me? I even brought it up in a thread - I protected IPB a night or two ago ... and nobody attacked her. If you were the wolves, you'd attack a seer. I even suggested that thought. And then I talked myself out of it with the "oh, maybe they didn't attack her because they thought she'd be protected."

Dumb. She'd be target #1. Every night. At least for silencing if nothing else.

I hate it when I get to the right conclusion but don't pull the trigger.

That's EXACTLY what I kept saying. I figured either she was a wolf or protected by SOV to be used as his personal wolfy seer. No we know the truth...

We got around 9 inches of rain last night and there are more storms heading this way tonight. I don't know how much I will be around.

We got around 9 inches of rain last night and there are more storms heading this way tonight. I don't know how much I will be around.
Ack! :eek: Good luck yet again! :luck: I kept getting Severe Weather and Flash Flood warnings via e-mail from Columbia, MO (even though I don't live there yet, I signed up for the town's neat little notification thingy) and all day today I kept getting such-and-such Road is closed due to flooding! I'm scared my school (or future housing) will swim away! :scared:

Ack! :eek: Good luck yet again! :luck: I kept getting Severe Weather and Flash Flood warnings via e-mail from Columbia, MO (even though I don't live there yet, I signed up for the town's neat little notification thingy) and all day today I kept getting such-and-such Road is closed due to flooding! I'm scared my school (or future housing) will swim away! :scared:
Yeah, I'm slightly worried about making it to my final tomorrow. Hope the bridge that crosses the flooding river doesn't get washed out tonight. I will need to use it in the morning!

Yeah, I'm slightly worried about making it to my final tomorrow. Hope the bridge that crosses the flooding river doesn't get washed out tonight. I will need to use it in the morning!

You guys make me glad I live in the PNW where we don't deal with tornado-y flash-flooding-flooding rivers-ness. Just regular rain.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys make me glad I live in the PNW where we don't deal with tornado-y flash-flooding-flooding rivers-ness. Just regular rain.
Haha. We usually don't get this much rain. The river is at its highest since 1999. When I drove over the bridge this morning, I was shocked at how high the water was.

Haha. We usually don't get this much rain. The river is at its highest since 1999. When I drove over the bridge this morning, I was shocked at how high the water was.

We don't deal a lot with high river levels, though one family I know who has horses (and goats, chickens, etc) and their fields flood a lot when it rains too much. I do live around a lot of marshlands, etc.

I do love living somewhere so green, though.

The mansion guests head to bed hoping that when they awaken all of their friends will still be alive. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen. A few things occur tonight. At some point during the night, a gun shot goes off from over near the conservatory. Someone sees Lissarae limping away from the conservatory shortly after the sound of the gunshot. Luckily, she is only injured, but now she has been moved to the conservatory. Also it seems as though Philliab has been moved to the kitchen, tied up in the pantry. There is also someone hanging out in the ballroom with their candlestick but who was the idiot that left the window open? A breeze came through and blew out the flame. Too bad they could not witness the brutal murder that happened in the ballroom. During the night, everyone can hear music coming from the ballroom. "Oh baby, oh baby ohhh!" "I thought you would always be mine". Honestly, it is horrible singing and everyone covers their heads with their pillows. Too bad no one tried to listen otherwise they would have heard an abrupt stop to the singing. While Devyn, Justin Beiber a mansion guest, was practicing her singing someone sneaks up from behind and attacks her. They throw her head first into a wall knocking her unconscious before beating in her skull with a brick. When morning comes the mansion guests find Devyn dead in the Ballroom.

There are now 12 players remaining. Day 9 Deadline is 12PM PST. Same thing goes. Keep a lynch tally or you do not get results.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Lissarae06

Kitchen:

4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Philliab

Lounge:

4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
3. LIS
5. NStarz

Billiard Room:
Vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook

10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.

You know, I can't say for certain but I don't feel like whoever saved us all from the singing of Justin Beiber should really be classified as evil...

juuust sayin..

You know, I can't say for certain but I don't feel like whoever saved us all from the singing of Justin Beiber should really be classified as evil...

juuust sayin..

Might have to agree on that. Although, I did learn how to play the song on the piano in my piano class last year. We all learned parts of it and played it for this one girl who was absent from class and was obsessed with Justin Bieber. She freaked out. It might be on Youtube actually...

:( well that flipping sucks!

And nyanko - while I agree with the fact that Bieber is a god awful singer. You should still be sad I am dead lol. I was brutally beaten to death! Avenge me!

I protected WTF with the pipe, but DVM said no one attacked her.

:( well that flipping sucks!

And nyanko - while I agree with the fact that Bieber is a god awful singer. You should still be sad I am dead lol. I was brutally beaten to death! Avenge me!
You're a vile villager torturer, you don't need avenging. :smuggrin:

I was the one that used the candlestick. Darn, darn, darn. Whoever left that window open should be tortured!!!! :smuggrin:

Poor devyn. :( I am very suspicious of TW. I definitely remember her wishing you were dead ;)

Did anyone notice that DVM called Bieber a "her"? lol

well my dead ass is going to bed... I will haunt you all tomorrow!

Go guests!

Huzzah! The wolves must have taken pity upon me and granted me my wish lol.

Devyn, give em hell!

WTF, I think this clears you for me. Sorry I suspected you so strongly. I hope you can take it as a compliment :).

All items have been redistributed. Thank you ivorypolarbear for being my RNG. And in case anyone freaks out about that, I scramble the name list so there is no way she can count and influence who gets what. ;)

Hah, no problem. Unfortunately no wolf last night, hence no silencing, but I did find an innocent:

To the villager public: Charlie Sheen, I know who you are, and I know you're good. I won't bring up names unless someone comes under fire.

Hehehe I don't think so....
:lol: All Bieber jokes aside, it sucks that we lost devyn, but thankfully Lissa was only injured. Two deaths in one night would've REALLY sucked :mad:.

Also -- sorry I've been MIA aside from sporadic posts for a few cycles. Had two finals today (the 8am one sent me into panic study mode Sunday afternoon) and three more to go this week. Then I jump into clinics Thursday night...!

64950419595466389NhEN2ZBCc.jpg

Official Vote Tally:

1 Contingency Vote (will be revealed later).

Voting closes at 12PM. ****Please keep an up to date lynch tally and post a final tally otherwise I will not be able to give results until much later*****

Night will close at 7PM.

boring..... thank god I have to study
Justin-Bieber-MEME_1.jpg